..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Just playing around....


Yup! Still procrastinating from this afternoon. Working on another UFO I haven't looked at in a long while, instead of that darn Anniversary Quilt! This is it! From a class I took on hand-quilting, this is my whole-cloth project. Tried a full photo of the project, but they all came out blurry. Once it is all done I shall try again. On the photo to the left you can see the small amount of feathering I had accomplished in an hour today.... I should do an hour everyday, then perhaps it would be done in a couple of weeks! Hmmm.....?


Just playing around with signatures... Attempting to anyway...now I wonder if I have to put that code in every time I post? Can anyone answer that for me? 8-)


2 comments:

Dawn N. said...

Your work is beautiful! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I played around with the signature thing myself and from what I gather, you have to insert that code each time you write a post. (That kind of deterred me from keeping up with the signature... :-) )

Lurline said...

Lovely hand quilting, Myra - I just love hand quilting! I didn't realize you have not been blogging for long - great isn't it? I play around a bit, but worry I'll get into trouble and lose it all. Hope to get back to my sewing machine this afternoon.
Best wishes - Lurline/Australia.