..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day Retreat and Baby Shower

I went to our city group day retreat today, just for the morning, and was able to finish my wall-quilt there. So Finn, this would be my second UFO done for the challenge! Which UFO next? 8-)


Mm surprised us with a quick little tutorial, with all the requirements ready for us to make our own, for a buck, if you wanted to make one. I brought mine home to make. We all made a mad dash...or so it seemed, to the table she was at! 8-)













I left the retreat at noon for the hour's drive outside of the city, to the baby shower for my cousin's newest grandchild. Baby Ef... Such a cute little peanut!!! So many "pink" outfits, socks, shoes, toys, and such, and her mom was very pleased with the quilt I had made for her little one. Ef is a very spoiled little girl! 8-)

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I'm so glad that the baby quilt was well-received! The babe is sweet. You forget how small they are when they're newborn ......

Ritobear said...

Your wall hanging is absolutely gorgeous! I'm so jealous! I want to go to all those retreats too! lol Such a cute baby :) HUGS!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little baby!
I am so jealous! You got to hold the baby. I hope you gave it back!
You do such good work GF! Keep it up!

WK