..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day Retreat hand-work....

In answer to K's (QGB) question, this is what I am bringing to work on tomorrow. I just finished off the quilting on it, and attached the binding today, so tomorrow I will do the binding hand-stitching.

Once that is done, do you know what that means?!?! I will have another UFO done, out of my way, and hanging on the wall in no time, AND it will be my second project completed for Finn's Challenge!! 8-)

WOW! I feel good now, na-na na-na na-na na, I know that I would now,
na-na na-na na-na na, I feeeeel good..... You get the picture.... 8-)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow! Wish I could get myself going and get everything done. It has to feel great to finish things that have put aside. Looks great!!!

Donna said...

what a stunning wall hanging for your entry hall! It'll look so wonderful -- and yes, one more down!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Good job Myra! Looking forward to seeing you complete it on Sunday.

Hazel said...

What a stunning wall hanging , can I ask where you got the pattern or is it your own design ,very nice .

Lilly said...

I love the wall hanging. You do such beautiful work! I haven't commented on several of your posts. Life has been complicated the last few days. I am going to try to get out some ufo's and see if I can get even one of them finished. I wish I would finish one thing before I start another, but I know that's not going to happen!!!!!!
TTFN......Lilly

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Wall Quilt GF! Good job!