..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Monday package in the mail....

Wow! That was fast! I just placed a phone order to Quilter's Jewel on Friday afternoon, and the package came this morning!!! I am impressed! 8-)






A quick check throu
gh the package confirmed that all that was ordered is indeed there... 8-)





They are Moda Fabrics, the Garden Inspirations line. I had purchased a couple of charm packs a while back, but found that I wanted more, thus ordered some of the fabrics in fat quarters and meters to add in more half square triangles and a boarder to complete the quilt top with...




Had wanted the burgundy for the boarders, but she didn't have enough, thus I choose one of the greens.



Well, that was my excitement for today... and the laundry... blah! Got better things to do!!! 8-)

8 comments:

Bec said...

Lovely fabrics! can't wait to see the finished quilt, will look stunning from what you have done already!
bec xxx

Gina said...

Lovely fabrics and what a great service.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Joyce said...

That was fast! Enjoy your new fabrics. I'll be watching to see the finished product.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oooo I like your fabric choices, and your project in progress! Happy Stitchin'!

Lilly said...

I wish my online shop delivered that fast! Those fabrics are going to look great in your quilt. Glad you found the ruler you were looking for and hope you find whatever else it was you were looking for. And here I thought you were organized!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

That's what I like to hear, super fast delivery by Canada Post! The fabrics are wonderful, the green with the flowers (there looks like there's more of it) is that the one for the borders? I like it but then I'm partial to green :^)

Nicky said...

Lovely fabrics! I am sure the green will be just beautiful for the borders.
Nicky

Dorothy said...

Love the fabrics, they have a vintage look. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.