..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crescentwood Day/Evening...

We had about 14 quilters show up for tonight's gathering. Not much for show and tell, but a bit.
This is one of N's creations from a class she took at the be quilt show in Fargo. Isn't it lovely!? I was sitting on the other side of the room from her, so I don't have the details of it's creation...


This photo is As, being goofy, with her hand-piecing that she was doing tonight. Seems she took a class on hand-piecing. Even if one doesn't bring stitchings to work on, As always seems to have everyone in stitches with her stories... 8-)


This is Ls's WIP that she was busy with tonight. I think it is for one of her grandchildren...again, she was on the other side of the room, thus no details... Looks great hey!? 8-)


Photo of the front of magazine of the Tote that Dl is planning to make. Looks interesting! 8-)



Here is a bit of my Holly Jolly showing with the fabrics I bought today. Only the teal and yellow will be used in the quilt, the other fabric was bought "just because I liked it". The gals gave me some really good boarder ideas that I hadn't thought of... Stay tuned! 8-)

Tonight, I only did a bunch of "un-stitching" on some curtains from my bedroom. I have a wide, but short window in that room, and the curtain 4 panels reached the floor. Because of it being in 4 panels, I was always having trouble keeping them closed, so I plan to sew them up together, and double it up for more room darkening, thus making the whole thing shorter... Not crazy about the streetlight shining in from our back-lane... I like dark, as I was used to it in the country...

And last but not least, the fur-girls playing Tug-O-War together... They haven't played that in a very long time, so I had to capture the moment! 8-)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I really like the star!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh I like that feathered star too! :-)