..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One foot covered! 8-)

Finished up one foot last night, and started the other this morning. Brother-in-law was here for a visit yesterday and asked me to make him a pair also. DH's and B-I-L's mom used to make them these slippers all the time, but she left us about 10 years ago, so now it be my job... 8-)

Mystery Table Topper
Thanks for your kind comments and suggestions, I will be doing "something" to tone down the yellow... 8-)

I haven't made it to the fabric store to try and match up fabric for a ruffle to finish off my whole-cloth pillow yet... You see, I am a hermit a lot of the time... I do have to get to Northwest Fabrics soon though as they are closing up shop soon, and moving all their fabrics to their shop on the other side of the city from me... "sad sigh"

DD1 was just here for a couple of hours for an oil change from Dad, and to finalize the meal plan for my city group's retreat weekend coming up in 9 days... Woohoo!!!! 8-)

Speaking of my city group, it is that time again this week, so I may have some show and tell for you tonight!!!

Well, I should get off my butt now and go get to doing some laundry. I could think of other things I'd rather be doing... 8-)

5 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

My, you have been busy. Slippers for everyone one for christmas. Have a great day.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Are you knitting slippers tonight??
The retreat is getting closer and closer, sigh, can't wait!

Ritobear said...

Wow you are so talented! I can barely crochet lol.

I love all your quilts and projects - thanks for sharing them.

Lurline said...

Slippers look great - was wondering how they would turn out - certainly make a statement!
Hugs - Lurline!

Deb said...

I remember these from days of yore.. LOL if you are going to knitt slippers these are the best with that added cushion on the bottom they are easy on the feet they look awesome...btw what a great blog with many, many, many ideas..thanks for sharing