..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Another find fell upon me...

I received another new follower sometime during the night. I had a "quick" look this morning at ADR's Treasures, Diah's blog before I had to rush out for Wonky Bits... She has some absolutely wonderful creations to look through! Diah's profile write up says this, "A family is quilted and bound with love and grace, pieced together with hope and faith." Isn't that lovely!?! 8-)

I will be back tonight, hopefully with some Show & Tell from our Wonky Bits gathering today! In the mean time, check out my post from last night's quilt gathering... 8-)

2 comments:

Canarella said...

Ok I have to admit I love your blog bestest...really...Lani

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Hope you had a good time today at WB!
Lookin' forward to show and tell...