..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Blocks 7 & 8

More blocks from my "Many Thanks" quilt... info of its creation here if you've missed it...

Block 7 - The Wreath
Not quite round...a learning thing... 8-)
Block 8 - Dancing Girls
My favorite block... 8-)
We had a great time at my cousin B's (in photo) 50th B-Day party last night... Didn't get to bed till about 2:30-3 in the morning, but that is besides the point. 8-)

Today I went to a big craft sale that we have up here, about twice a year, with my old neighborette Dk (she's not old, but us being neighbors is old, since we've all moved). We spent a lovely afternoon together, and boy am I tired now... but have to go get DS from the airport yet tonight...

I hope you all had a great weekend! 8-)

7 comments:

Pat said...

I'm glad you had such an enjoyable weekend!

Brenda said...

These last few blocks you have shown look so folksy, and I love folk art, or most of it.. that I have seen. I went back and reread from the beginning and see that you have not completed the entire quilt yet. You have it all basted though. I really look forward to seeing more of this.

Lilly said...

Myra, your blocks are beautiful. I like the dancing girls the best also! Hope you made it home safely from the airport run. Take care....

Archie and Melissa said...

hi myra!
oh my goodness! these are amazing!
happy monday!
:)
melissa

sandy said...

Your quilt work is great and loved them all, the dancing girls I think you called it, so cute.
Came here from Brenda's blog.

Karen said...

The Family & Friends block.....cute, cute, cute!

Winifred said...

I love those dancing girls.

Hope you've recovered from your night out. Now and again it's great!