..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My eldest baby turns 24 today! 8-)

Happy Birthday eldest daughter of mine!!!

We went to our daughters' apartment last night to gather with family for birthday cake in honor of DD1's 24th birthday.

It is hard to believe that one of my babies is already 24!!! Good for her, but for every year she ages so do I!!! Sheesh!

Here is my little "Pumpkin" on her 1st birthday with her great grandmother. (photo of a photo)




DD1 smelling a "flower" (dandelion)... too cute...




Our baby girl has grown and matured into a lovely, generous, compassionate young woman.
We are so blessed... 8-)

9 comments:

Winifred said...

Wish her the Happiest of Birthdays.

It's even worse when you see your grandchildren getting older!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

I'm with you on the feeling older thing - my oldest is 25 and youngest 23. Nice to see them out on their own and succeeding though . . . imagine if they were still home at that age! Hope everyone had a great evening - you didn't cry when you went through the photos, did you? - Marlene

Brenda said...

Have you guys been asked if your sisters yet?? Happy Birthday Daughter!! Great memeories Mom!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Happy Birthday DD#1!

You and your DH should be bery proud of your first born, she's a lovely young woman!

Jeanne said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! My youngest will be 29 on the 30th of April.

Hazel said...

She is precious ,I love the one of her smelling the flower .I won't even tell you how old my oldest one is LOL .

Unknown said...

Congratulations dear Myra. Our children are a true blessing.

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Happy birthday to you daughter. Enjoy every moment

Brenda said...

Awe..so sweet and tell her Happy Birthday! It is hard to watch them grow up and then have their own little ones to raise. I loved the picture of her smelling the dandelion.