..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New home for the Tegu Lizards & stitchery...

DH finished up the new terrarium for DD2's Tegu Lizards. We moved it over to her apartment last night. DD1 suggested the huge thing go in DD2's bedroom instead of the living-room this time... and there it sits now, on her desk...

Hagrid and Severus were checking out the "twice the space" they have now... Happy crawlies they will be I think! DD2 is quite happy with it! 8-)

I'm showing you something gross here, for those that those that think Pugs are cute and are thinking of getting one. This is what you will have to deal with... worse now because of it being spring, but they do shed all year... This dry mop of fur is from one day in the sewing room with my fur-girls... It really shows on the hardwood floor. Needless to say, I dry mop it everyday... Vacuuming the carpets more often right now is a definite must too, but not near as bad now as when I had my computer in the living-room... So, think twice before you go and get your darling Pug... 8-)

Here is another peak, though blurry, at my Gazebo stitchery... It is going pretty good, though I am thinking I have things too bunched up together in the photo/pattern. Not being an avid stitchery crafter, I don't have a clue as to how close/sparse to place everything... You'll see by weeks end. 8-)

Tonight is a Cres Club Quilt night, so hopefully I will have some sew/show and tell for you. Charging up the camera battery as we speak... type! Wonky Bits gathering tomorrow too! 8-)

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

I have a problem with my embroidery bunching also ,so I've learned to put interfacing on the back it also hides the threads .

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Myra, don't worry...the stitchery is beautiful! It will look lovely when you finish. :-)