..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A blog hop of blogging Quilt Designers...

Ten blogging quilt designers, all from Minnesota, are taking part in a blog hop. Each designer will have a free demo, technique, or pattern to share... So hop on over to Gudrun's World to check it out for yourself! It started Monday so you will need to catch up... 8-)

I may not be blogging for a while. I have "stuff" to catch up on around here... I need to get my butt out of this chair in front of the comp... if you know what I mean.... 8-)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the alert. I will check it out.

Unknown said...

Gudrun is an Icelander like me :)

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Thanks Myra . . . I'll check it out. You have such a close family - all your get togethers and such . . . my family is so spread out, not so easy to do. Enjoy! - Marlene