..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, July 31, 2009

Tactile goodies...

Went to a fabric warehouse today to pick up the Pug fabric that a friend told me about, and of course more than that has to be bought... 8-)
The striped fabric for a PhD that I was short of... The cows just because... The brown for landscape quilts...
...and the fruit!?! That's for trying out the stack and whack pattern... Should be interesting, when I get around to it... :-/

The "doctored up" photo in the last post was done just to "hide" their identity... Simple as that... 8-)

9 comments:

Lurline said...

Nice shopping - and of course you had to have the pug fabric!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Pat said...

What fun fabrics you got. I'm happy to see you got the pug fabric.....many times I go to a store and forget the MAIN thing I went there to get!!!

Gina said...

Great fabrics. I love the cows

Love and hugs Gina xxx

QuiltNut Creations said...

i loved your doctored photo lol

that fruit fabric is fantastic. great buys

Joyce said...

Nice fabrics. Which store did you get them from?

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Looks like you and P had a great time! How'd you do the header pic? It's very kewl looking!

Dorothy said...

Wonderful fabrics Myra. The fruit fabric will make a great stack and whack quilt!

Unknown said...

What are you going to use the Pug fabric for?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great fabrics Myra! I wonder if the fruit would also work in a 4 Patch Posy~ I'm terrible about picking fabric for those! LOL :-)