..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, October 2, 2009

Checking in...

Hello everyone! I have a bit of energy to sit at the comp just now, thus thought to say "hi", and thank you all so much for all your concerns and well wishes in your comments/emails. I feel so well blessed! 8-)

Pneumonia was confirmed, and my energy and stamina are still very much lacking. I guess all in due time hey... I see the doc again on Monday.

I have done some knitting as I sit on the couch watching TV. A dish cloth and little scrubber, and have now started in on a pair of slippers... (I suppose I should make a nice cover for my yarn bucket hey!?!) To hand-stitch or applique just now I find is too much... 8-(

I just realized yesterday that my city group's Fall Retreat is at the end of this month!!! Time sure has flown! I don't know where September has gone!!!?

I am hoping that next week I will be up to sitting at the comp a bit longer in order to get caught up with all of you... 8-)

I hope you are all well and healthy, and that you all have a great weekend!

Myra

14 comments:

julieQ said...

Please feel better, and I am glad you could work at your knitting during your getting better time!

Hazel said...

Glad you starting to feel better ,take good care of yourself .Love those slippers I remember make a bucket full for my daughter ,she had white carpet so everyone who came in the door was directed to the bucket of slippers ,LOL

Dolores said...

Good to hear you are on the ment Myra. I've missed you. I think it's nice that you know how to knit and can pass your time creatively. I knit so slowly - I'd rather sew.

Pat said...

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better....that was a good post for you to do with as weak as you are feeling. Be sure you don't overdo it.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Oh sweetie, you poor love!! Praying that recovery is swift and you can get all the rest you need. {{{hugs}}}
Jenny
xxx

Unknown said...

Do you never use brushes to wash the dishes? That is what we use here.

Scottish Nanna said...

Hope you get well soon I enjoy knitting it's relaxing Just sit back and relax untill you are strong again.
Hugs Mary.

Tammy said...

Feel better soon Myra! Sending you get well wishes with a prayer too.
Love the knitting!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

At times like this, I would love to be close enough to bring you some home-made chicken soup. As that's not possible, my wishes for a return to a healthy state will have to do (sigh). Take care of yourself little buddy. (BTW, you have great kids - throwing you a great party.)

Dianne K said...

Happy to hear you are on the mend. Take it slow and no relapse this time. Miss you at Crescentwood. Hugs
Dianne K

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Hope you feel better soon Myra. I'm sending healthy vibes your way.

Dianne said...

Greetings quilting pal: Sending you get well wishes and thoughts from our corner of the city. Missing your company on drives to quilt meetings but take care of yourself so that you don't have a relapse.

Zlaty said...

Hi Myra,

I just love your sleepers! You bucket is a great idea, did you make it or you got it? I recently started to knit also. I hope you feel much better real soon and have more energy!

Hugs,
Zlaty

Dresden Quilter said...

I miss knitting. I have too many quilting projects on the go. I hope you are getting better.