..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

One PhD Done!

... but I can't take credit for it... 8-(

Friend Phyllis, with no blog, has completed her first for this PhD Challenge... Her Pfaff is always a smokin'!!!
Phyllis is a woman with a mission at the best of times, and this past year she blamed me a few times for her guilt, and finishes of a few of her PhDs... LOL! 8-)
That can't be a bad thing... right!?! 8-)

Anyway, here is a photo of the 6 projects she has committed to, for this PhD Challenge, as well as a photo of her first finish... Looks great Phyllis! 8-)


In Phyllis' own words, "I have a soft spot for snowmen."
She also told me that she had bought the background fabric yesterday, for the Fat Cat Patterns "Christmas" a Row by Row of the month project... Check that one out... It's cute!

It is a CCC quilt gathering night tonight, as well as a Wonky Bits day tomorrow, so I may have some Sew, Show & Tell for you all tomorrow...

Quilt on!
Myra

11 comments:

Pat said...

Very cute snowman finish!

Connie said...

I really like your snowman pattern it would be fun to make! your work is so pretty. I'm still working on my garden twist pattern, I got four 15 inch black blocks put together and got six more to go and them I will move on to the pinks and that is ten blocks and that will take awhile. I enjoy reading comment and receving comment . unti later, Connie

Brenda said...

I love the snowman!!! And on the link you showed, I like the spacemen too!!!
Tell Phyllis - "Way to Go!!!!"

Excellant job - it looks so cute!! And the one thing about snowmen, they do not have to be taken down until, what, June, July?? lol!!!!

that little guy is just fun!!!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love the snowman! congrats on the finish Phyllis

Myra said...

Phyllis will read your wonderful comments right here... 8-)

Zlaty said...

Congratulations Phyllis! :) Her projects are very pretty!

Happy sewing!

Dresden Quilter said...

I love snowmen too! She has done beautiful work. At first I thought the 1st picture was a very unique quilt until I realized it was the PHD's.

Joanne Lendaro said...

Cute Snowman!! Congrats on one down!!
Yeah for Phyllis!!

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats to Phyllis. The snowman is very cute. I'm looking forward to the show and tell.

Gina said...

Love the snowman. well done Phyllis

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

The snowman is cute.