..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Sampler @ Six - Block 4 & updates...

Steeplechase (Curved Piecing)
This is what the BOM instruction sheet called this block...
You can find the first 3 blocks and info on this BOM here...

For those inquiring, my mom is doing well. Her stomach is not agreeing with the T3s though, as she's been sick quite a few times now... Mom's stitches come out tomorrow, and then she visits physio to find out her appointment schedule. Then the real efforts begin!

Lots of snowfall last night and today... 8-(
Impatiently waiting for Spring...

My Aunt R (at ripe age of 95 years young) in British Columbia, Canada, had surgery yesterday to repair a broken hip. I am so very glad that all went well... 8-)
I pray all goes well for her recovery now...
Love you Auntie R! 8-)

To those of you that have joined in on my PhD challenge, I hope you are all able to keep up with yours! I'm not getting as far as I had hoped on my PhDs, so I'm hoping that the closet elves will complete them for me!!! lol! Wouldn't that be nice!?! I wish!!! 8-)

I also have to put some effort into my "starting row" of my group's Row Robin Projects this week! I've only been giving it "lots of thoughts" this last couple of weeks... 8-)

Happy stitchings!
Myra

10 comments:

Brenda said...

The PhD project is for fun and insperation. Right now, your insperation is in looking after yourself and those people in your life who need it most - I am so glad to hear Mom is doing good, except for the T3's.... And your Aunt is going to be back on that dance floor very soon!!!

Keep up the energy flow - you are doing great with all that is going on!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great block Myra! Hope your Mom can get her pain pills switched~ it is no fun being sick from them. Have a good week! :-)

Bec said...

The steeplechase block looks fabulous!

Joyce said...

I'm glad to hear that your mother is doing well. I hope the therapy isn't too painful.
That BOM looks like quite a challenge!

Unknown said...

That block is great!
I'm glad your mom and aunt are doing well. Hopefully they continue to get better.

Dianne said...

I love the block. Glad that you are getting some quilting in. Sounds like your busyness won't be over for awhile but I know that you will keep your head above water.

Connie said...

Glad your mom is doing better and every thing goes well for her, You take care enjoy your blog, and your block of the month sampler.

Tammy said...

Very pretty block!
Glad to hear your Mom is healing well, sorry to hear about the meds not agreeing with her though.
Prayers and best wishes to your Aunt.

Unknown said...

Maybe you could send some of that snow and cold over to Vancouver?

em's scrapbag said...

The block is lovely. I have been thinking of doing something with circles. Glad to hear your mom is doing better. May she continue to improve as well as your aunt. I've finished another PhD and will post it Friday.