..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Sampler @ Six - Block 11

So, where is it you are wondering?! Shamefully I forgot to make it this past week!!! You know how that goes... Right!?!
I guess I best do so this week, ASAP!!!

I should just be getting home for my fun weekend away while you are reading this! I gather I will have lots to catch up with on your blogs next this week...?

Can you believe it is just about April already!?! Wow!!

...and since it is my belief that every post needs a photo, I leave you with a photo of Stevie and myself in Vegas... 8-)

Happy stitchings!

Myra

4 comments:

lisa said...

you are tottaly within your rights to not have this weeks block up...didn't you just go on vacation? I think that's reason enough!

p.s. I just posted on my blog about some more phds DONE!!!!

Unknown said...

Whaaaat, isn´t it fake?

Myra said...

LOL! For the rest of you, the photo was taken at a wax museum... 8-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

LOL looks pretty real from here! :-) Have a great week mrya and have fun catching up on your block! ;-)