..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Sampler @ Six... Block 13

This was a scheduled post...

Block 13 - Jacob's Ladder
 You can view all the other posted blocks so far here...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to fit in a show & tell from this week.
This is Dk's wonderful quilt top.
 Sorry I haven't been blog visiting ladies. DD1 is back up from Wisconsin, so my life is not my own right now, and probably for the next long while. Shower stuff to do, wedding stuff to do, Dad's surgery right in between both DD's weddings, 2 mother of the bride outfits secured... Life is NUTS... to put it mildly. 8-)


I have some "scheduled" Saturday Sampler posts ready to pop up, but if I am not blogging for a while, I wish you all safe travels and good health... 8-)

I will be back in touch soon...
Happy stitchings!
Myra

5 comments:

Dolores said...

Family comes first - especially the weddings and your dad's surgery. Hope all goes well.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Nice block Myra! It is great that you are keeping up with these with your hectic life now! Enjoy the wedding planning! :-)

Needled Mom said...

Slow down if you can and enjoy the smell of the roses. Take care!

Winona said...

Myra, great block. Girl you are going to catch yourself coming and going. Wow, two wedding to prepare for. Try to find some down time every day so you don't become overwhelmed. Have a great Sunday. Winona

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Your Saturday Sampler blocks are looking great. I'll bet this is going to be a wonderful quilt.