..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, September 20, 2010

When you think you've seen it all...

From an email I received recently from De...
So as not to bring unwanted visitors to my blog, I've camouflaged some letters in a couple of words, but you'll get the meaning...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Dad makes prom dress out of  cxndxms**
About the time you thought you had seen it  all, 
here's a 'sxfe sxx' dress!
Pretty original, to  say the least....
 
No virus was found in this message.
My  computer used one of the cxndxms.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope I haven't offended anyone by posting this... 
Being that we are all creative people, I thought you'd get a kick out of this guys creativity... 8-)
Myra

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it made me smile.....

cheers
Christine

northernknitter said...

Love it...Great Halloween costume eh?

Monica said...

Well I think it's fabulous! LOL

Kathleen said...

Well... it's very colorful.

Zlaty said...

It's ... very original and creative, but I will say the cxndxms probably broken and useless! ;)

Mary K said...

Original thinking. He could have won something on "Project Runway".

Julie said...

Hilarious. I opened up your blog and though gee thats pretty then I quickly realised what it was made out of. How funny.

Needled Mom said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!

Annemiek said...

additional comment from DD: better a condomdress than a teenage mom!!!! Right she is!!

em's scrapbag said...

Oh my goodness! :)

Diane said...

It's really creative and well...pretty.

Teaquilts said...

I'm not offended; I'm still laughing. It even looks "well made" and that it could be worn. Thanks for sharing.

Julia said...

Very Original...made me smile!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Interesting. Amazing the imagination to think of it