..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

No more Saturday Sampler Blocks @ Six

My Sampler blocks, you've seen all 25 of them in a pile on the previous post ready to go to a quilt retreat this weekend. As you read this I am busy putting them together! "Hopefully" I will have the whole quilt top done to post about next week...

I leave you with a photo of my fur-girls, dressed and ready for a walk with DH yesterday... He suggested putting on their "jackets"... Getting too cold out there for them now, for the long walks...
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
I know I am!!! 8-)
Myra

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE!! that you got away for the weekend!!! I am dreaming for the future when I am going to be doing that too!!!! yeah!!! And I can hardly wait to see the blks all put together!!!! Lovin' it!!!

And it is starting to get to the cold here too where jackets are a must!! Sounds funny to be saying that - in November!!!!!
I am sure you are having a blast and sewing up a storm, and I hope that great memeories are made. I know I will see some, after your back.... you always have GREAT photos!!! ;-)

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Aww cute pug!!! We just got a lil' pug named piglet...so cute!

Lise said...

OMG, love all your blocks Myra and the pups are so sweet in there coats, look at Ruby LOLOL..she looks like she's telling you "oh mom, please" lolol... Dora is loving it... nice to visit your blog again...