..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

On the home stretch stitching...

... but will be leaving it for a day or 2...
I had hoped to finish off the last of the binding on this queen size quilt today, but during my "4th corner" it became too much. A pain in my wrist I've never had before. Tensor bandage not a help either... 8-(
Time to do some machine work...
Here I sit in my Lazyboy chair, with good lighting, a fur-girl on each side of me, all under the quilt, snug and warm.
Tis a tight fit, but be we are comfy!!! 8-)

It is miserable outside today again, so I not only missed out on my CCC group last night, but our Wonky Bits group canceled our gathering today too...

Stay safe, stay warm!
Myra

5 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Wow it looks like you finally got your snow! Stay dry and warm. Don't you just love your little live heating pads? My little dog puts off so much warmth. We have the cold but not much snow.

Joanne said...

Great new title picture (although I have seen enough snow!!LOL I am sure we have had more snow this week than all last winter!).
It was a wonderful day to sit under a quilt and stitch.♥

Wonky Phyl said...

Oh Myra , I'm worried about your wrist!!!
Great photography in your header picture.

Anonymous said...

I love the new "header" Myra - great shot! So booboo on the hand. I kiss it better for you. You should be resting it though so you don't do long term damage. I know you are close to the finish, but take that healing very seriously, we are not getting younger you know! LOL

Great job - take a rest! LU
Your GF - WK

doreen said...

Love the snow picture...At first I thought it was snow on a cotton plant - that is why they say cotton is going up.

You dont need a quilt for your chair. You have your two beautiful puppies to keep you warm.