..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I am up to this week...

I went to my Country Rose quilt group last night, we had a great time, but there was no show and tell to share with you today...

Going to my CCC quilt group tonight, so I may have something to share tomorrow...
Been working on row 7 of our Row Robin project... Sorry, I can't show you what I've been doing yet (secret)... I promise I will show you all 9 projects in February, when the group has had the big "Row Robin Reveal" weekend retreat... 8-)

A YouTube video, "The Vocal People"... Do check it out, and while you are there, check out this video by them also... They sound awesome!! 8-)


We had a light sprinkle of snow overnight,
but nothing that would stay just yet!!!

Myra

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Snow in Canada. It won't be long before we have some in Kentucky. Had a great 1 inch of rain, which we needed and so now to wait for the snow. I love it. It does not usually stay on too long here so we get along pretty good. I like the sound of the Cauliflower soup in your previous post. Gonna try it.
QMM

Hazel said...

SNOW you just keep that stuff out there in Manitoba LOL .We haven't had any here yet but I guess like every other year the darn stuff will appear LOL

Zlaty said...

I am working on a Round Robin blocks as well and I can;t share them either. Will be fun when we reveal all the blocks!

Happy sewing!

Pat said...

We had too much snow last year...this area doesn't get that kind of winter, so I hope there is no repeat this year. Can't wait to see the RR quilts when they are done and you can show them.