..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Progress in the sewing room!!! Right On!!!


BOM DONE?
Check!!! 8-)
Glad I got my block ready at the beginning of December. Good thing too, as it was one less thing
for me to do now...


Row for RRP DONE?
Check!!!
All ready for one more trade off before the big reveal. Too bad I still can't show you any of this group project yet... You don't have too much longer to wait though, as we will be returning the boxes to their rightful owners on the February 11th (a mini retreat weekend for 10)...
Woohoo I'm I looking forward to that time away!!!
Even it we have to do our own food prep... 8-)

Going to my Country Rose quilt group for the first time in 2011 tonight!!! Maybe I will have some show & tell for you later....
I will be working on my "1 Christmas item a month", which you've see already as it was to have been done for Christmas 2010...
Hey! It will count!!! lol! 8-)

Tomorrow it is on to one of my other January list items...

Happy stitchings!
Myra

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are amazing Myra. I cannot get started on my one little lonely project. Got to get all the beginning of the year check-ups done. The worst Colon......... is next Tuesday. Don't expect any trouble but gotta get it out of the way before I can relax. Blessings
QMM