..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, February 21, 2011

Show & Tells

From my CCC group a couple weeks back...
The Critters Quilt - Brandywine Design
 From my WB group a couple weeks back...
   Display wall, block play from the RR weekend retreat...

My February BOM blocks...
One for the group...
 ...and one for me...
Doing mine with black backgrounds from now on...

 I visited a friend for a stitch day, and to see her adorable 11 wk old Basenji pups
 ...and here is my goofy fur-girls...
Have a great week everyone! 8-)
Myra

5 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

love your show and tell posts. beautiful quilts; I love that table runner.

Karen said...

Lots to see. The Critter quilt is quite elaborate. A beauty.

Soggibottom said...

Thanks for letting me see all these Myra. I am so pleased that someone has used green and purple :-)
Always love to see paws :-) x x x

Tammy said...

VERY NICE show and tell Myra :)
Love your pups, too CUTE!

Diana and LaDonna said...

Wow, great show and tell! Love the dogs!

LaDonna