..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Wonky Bits gathering day...

Not much new in my patch of the world, but had to show you friend Lp's darling dollies that she's made for her newest grandbaby...

Raggedy Andy... Too cute! 8-)
And Dudley the bear. Lp was creating his nose...
I may have to borrow her patterns 
for my own grand-baby... 8-)

Heading out to a quilt retreat tomorrow!! The weather is supposed to be uncooperative during our drive there. Hopefully it won't be too bad...

Have a great weekend all!

Myra

3 comments:

Pat said...

This post reminds me of a big Raggedy Ann I made for my girls. It's someplace, I believe, in a bin in our storage shed. I should have looked for it for my granddaughters but it has stayed hidden now for years. :( Enjoy your retreat.

Needled Mom said...

Sooo sweet. Have fun at the retreat.

Soggibottom said...

Always good to see someone being creative. Enjoy your weekend :-) x x x