..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, May 27, 2011

Quilt Galery Weekly Contest...

A scheduled post - As you read this, I am away for a "Mom's" 6-day getaway with a friend... Yippee!!!

First let me say "Thank-you!" to all that took the time to vote for my "Grandpa's Hollyhocks" last week!! Very much appreciated! It came in forth... 8-) 

****************************************
 
I've decided to enter another one of my quilts!

This is the quilt I made for my brother and S-I-L for their 25th wedding anniversary in 2008... They are avid campers, fishers, hunters, and always exploring new lakes and surrounding areas.
I truly enjoyed making this quilt for them, and was pleased to hear they hung it up in their living-room, right that week I gave it to them... It is nice when someone appreciates your time and efforts in this way... 8-)

 Entry photos for Contest "Wildlife" will pop up on Friday, and voting runs from Friday to Sunday midnight. There is only one vote per IP address.

 Would love for you to go there and vote for mine, "Gone Camping"! 8-)

Thanks!
Myra

6 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I voted for your beautiful quilt!

Brenda said...

When you vote - it's called "GONE CAMPING" instead of the fishing.

And it's doing okay - but common ladies and gentlemen!!! Let's make this beauty a winner!!!

Thanks Myra! And I hope you are having a great time away!!!!

corina said...

I love your quilt. Makes me think of log cabins and fireplaces. Could use a fireplace right now to chase the chill from this rain we're having! I'm on my way to vote for your quilt!

QuiltNut Creations said...

love your quilt Myra!

Unknown said...

I love it when people use the quilts you make and give to them.

Narelle said...

Congratualions and good luck for this lovely quilt :)