..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Monday, June 20, 2011

DEDON NESTREST... I want one!!!

Isn't this charming? 
 Can you see yourself here, in a DEDON Nestrest, reading a good book, flipping through some quilt magazines, doing some hand-stitching, sharing a glass of wine and conversation with a friend, or just
taking a good long snooze...?
I SURE COULD!!! 8-)

Love it! ...?... Not that I have a place for one,
nor could I afford it... To dream...

Thanks Mrs.A for bring this wonderful 
daydream product to my attention!!!

 Myra 

PS: I finally figured out how to add the comment option on my "Pages" now! Yippee!! 8-)

7 comments:

Soggibottom said...

Think if we hung this up across our stream we get loads of birds nesting in there :-) Dream on Myra :-)
xxx

Linda at Roscoe's Ma said...

Wait...how does one get into it?

Joyce said...

I'd have lots of places to hang this but what with mosquitoes and wood ticks it wouldn't be all that peaceful. It does look wonderful though...maybe I'll look into it.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Very dreamy looking, someday maybe. But not where I live now, tooo dang HOT and HUMID!

Annemiek said...

Looks VERY romantic (although I thought about the getting in and out part too *lol*) I would like a matching house and garden+stream...some people want it all :)
Love the new bloglook! very summer-y!!

Needled Mom said...

How neat. Guess I should work on that pond first!!!

Mrs A said...

HaHa these things are getting around! save your pennies they are approx $10,000 - $15,000!