..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Wonky Bits Show & Tell

 These photos are from the last few Wonky Bits gathering days. We gather twice a month...

Lp's strip of hexagons, 
and my blimp of hexagons...
 I have learned, if I ever do hexies again, I will do them in strips instead of groupings... 
Live and learn!!! 8-)

 This is Lp's finished Tisket a Tasket BOM, 
Pg's Star quilt. This was a class that MPQ offered a while back... You can see De's here...
Here is a MPQ Challenge quilt Pg whipped up in a week, from start to finish.
 Here is my latest knitting project. Another sweater for the bun that is in the oven, which is my darling GrCh (grandchild)... I'm learning to read knitting instructions, and what the abbr meanings actually are. I am also learning that not all instructions are error free... 8-)
I finished knitting the yoke of this little sweater, only to realize that the instructions didn't have me put in button holes for the future buttons!!! Duh!! 8-(

Another little pattern booklet and yarn for a future project for GrCh...
 OK! Enough playing on the comp, and blog hopping! There is time for more of that tonight! Time to get back to my FMQ!!!

Hope you are all having a productive day! 8-)

Myra

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That will be one well dressed baby , thanks to grandma .

Needled Mom said...

What fun and great looking projects!!!

Your knitting looks so beautiful. Yes, there are errors in patterns. One would think they would check all that BEFORE publishing!