..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Baby Jackson's Quilt...

Packing up the machine, setting up the machine to finish off this quilt, and then pack it all up again and go home...?... Naw, I chose to forgo the mini retreat today and just get it done here...
My loss, as I always have a good time
at the minis... Next time! I didn't get to the hospital to visit my Bro either today...

Quilt made & washed by 2:00pm today!! 
(First time machine stitched the whole binding.
Baby quilt done in 9 to 10hours!!! Wow!!! 
That is a world record for myself!!! 
Patting myself on head... 8-)

Presenting "Jackson's Quilt"
  I did the siggy on the binding...
Folded and ready to present... 8-)
 And here, a photo of baby Jackson
with the quilt... 8-)
 He is such a content little guy... 8-)
It was nice seeing my niece
and her beau again too...

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Myra

10 comments:

Narelle said...

The disappearing 9 patch is very effective with the orange and dark blue.
A gorgeous quilt for a sweet baby!

Nana B said...

Wow-very impressive, Myra. Sometimes a deadline helps!

Hazel said...

Oh my you certainly worked over time to get this one finished .Look at that smile on baby Jackson's face ,what a sweet heart, I do believe he loves his quilt :-)

Peggy said...

Fabulous quilt Myra - going to be cherished for sure

Needled Mom said...

So cute and seeing the little one in it is perfect.

Dresden Quilter said...

The quilt is gorgeous and he is so cute. I wish I could make one that fast.

Brenda said...

Don't pat yourself on the head! After a job like that - WOW!! - you need to give yourself a hug hug and a pat on the back!! ;-)

That is one neat quilt!! Done, bound and bundeled up!!! Very nice post!!!

Already working on the next one????

Dolores said...

Wow, isn't it amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. What a wonderful gift.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Adorable quilt Myra, good job!

Unknown said...

Hurray for you Myra, you finished it in time and it looks lovely.