..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, November 25, 2011

Festive Season upon us......

 We visited our little TJ and his 
mommy & daddy the other day...
He is getting so strong, starting to grab at things, and is giggling now. I put a little giggle video on my "Gramma's Brag" page...

I started a Christmas stocking for our little TJ. After looking through a lot of books/mags I decided on an Angel Snowman applique design of Nancy Halvorsen's in "Angels Among Us"...

Besides cutting all the pieces needed to make the stocking, I also got all the applique pieces glued down...
I see already I should have doubled up on the white for the head... Ah well... I'll be getting to the stitching sometime next week...

With the season of giving, and all the parties upon us, I may be "missing in action" for a bit... But you know I'll be blogging/visiting when I can! Winking smile

While you are shopping, cooking, baking, stitching, cleaning, and decorating in preparation for the festivities too, do remember to stop for a nice cup of tea, or apple cider, and put your feet up every so often!

Keep smiling!
Myra

3 comments:

Ellen said...

He really is adorable. His first Christmas stocking will become a family heirloom.

Carrie said...

What a handsome little guy! I can tell you are enjoying being a grandma. Can't wait to see the sock all completed.

Marie-José H said...

Oh your TJ is so adorable. I'm very busy and find no time to do some Christmas quilting. I hope one year I'll make a nice quilt. But it will not be this year.