..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Got It!!

 My new camera!!! Finally!!
 Its nothing fancy... I wanted a smaller one this time. We will see how it goes...

I made our twins their Christmas stockings earlier in the month.
DD1 wanted something from the Nativity on them.
I delivered them to their Wisconsin farm this past weekend. 
A whirl-wind quick visit before Christmas. 
Only 10 hours driving, one way... LOL!!

 DD1 sent along a turtle outfit for our TJ. She knows how much our DD2 likes turtles...
TJ thought he looked great, and he does!! lol...
Well, we see how I've dropped the ball with posting twice a week... Sigh... 
Lets see if I can make it up. Tomorrow I will post some photos from our November Retreat...

Enjoy to season people!
Myra


5 comments:

Hazel said...

Nice to see you posting .I prefer a smaller camera ,i made a case and it stays in my purse.The stockings and turtle outfit is fabulous ,he looks so cute in it .

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Such cute stockings!

Annemiek said...

Once a month is okay too :)!
Love the stockings and the pic of TJ? just "ahhhh"!
(and the "10 hour drive, one way" is stuck in my mind; I won't complain about the 1 hour-15 minutes I need to drive to get to my DD's..)

Narelle said...

Perfect stockings and an oh so sweet little turtle :)

Unknown said...

The stockins are so cute. TJ looks great as a turtle:)