..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Friday, February 6, 2015

My Crochet and Knitting

 Just waiting for the grandsons to come for me to babysit tonight, and thought what can I do while I wait now, cause everything is tidy and ready for them... AH! Do a blog posting...

This is a crocheted shawl I am making for myself. I have a few more rows to 
do to finish the decorative edge. Made of a Cotton yarn...
  This is a knitted shawl I am making for myself again. I always envy the beautiful woolen yarns my friends use, cause I like the look of it, but can't use it because I'm allergic to it. Found this acrylic yarn the kind of looks wooly, so thought to try it. Just another 10 rows and I'll be done!
Had a nice thick dusting of snow this morning. Everything looked so clean and fresh, but it is cold.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Myra

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Beautiful work! Crochet and knitting projects are just so great to have on hand, and so portable!

ruthsplace said...

The crochet shawl is really pretty!

northernknitter said...

Beautiful Myra...Looking forward to swing these in person in a week or so! YN