..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Making Progress on Sewingroom

 Thanks for all the suggestions on my last post!
I've taken your advice and been doing half-hour stints a couple times a day, 
so am making slow progress, but progress non the less.

I can see my cutting board again!!! It had been a long while for sure since 
I've been able to do any cutting there. I sorted all of my scraps into color bins, 
and here I am sorting/cutting strip widths and squares. 
 Feels good to go through all my scraps!

 Today I spent time going through my magazines. Mags between 2000 and now got shelved, and those before 2000 got glanced through, and keepers ripped out, and the rest tossed.
Later I will put the keepers into page protectors, and then sort into binders.

Slow and steady....

Myra

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Myra, getting organized has never been hard for me . . . but staying organized is impossible. Every-time I start a project I leave things messy and seem to spread them all over the place. The best way that I have found to get my crafting space organized again after a project, is to invite a friend over to play, LOL. It works every-time . . . after all I want everything pretty when they visit.
Your newest blogging sister #163
Connie :)

Annemiek said...

Great job!

Marie-José H said...

It sounds so familiar. I cannot see either through the mountain of books, magazins and fabrics....well the fabrics are not so hugh but the left overs are. I should taken some time to sort them out:)

northernknitter said...

Great progress Myra! When you're done come to my house!