..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Four Weeks Gone...

 Nothing quilt or family related to show, as I've been sick since my retreat. Bronchitis, possibly Pneumonia Doc says. So, that is four weeks of this year I'm missing on normal living and creating!! Not happy about it, but what'cha gonna do? It happens, right!?! Right now I'd say I'm maybe 30% better. I had wanted to spend our Canadian Thanksgiving weekend out at the trailer sewing with friends, but... So I'll show you some photos from my last stay there.

Land-Gulls were following the farmer around while tilling up the land around me.
 The western sky in the early morning. Sun shining on the tree, with the dark clouds behind it.
 Early moon on the day of the lunar eclipse.
 Best photo of 25, taken with my iPhone, of the Lunar Eclipse.
To "my quilting gals" that have been keeping track that I post once a week for 2015, am I forgiven for these last few weeks? Hmmm...?

Happy stitching!
Be well!

Myra

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Hope you feel better soon! I've been coughing for six weeks myself with viral bronchitis

Annemiek said...

Sorry to hear that you are not well! Hopefully health will improve soon...
Beautifull pic's though, you' re hide-a-way looks like a wonderfull place ( my view is a brick wall haha:)
Take care!!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I am so sorry to read that you have been sick Myra!! I hope you start feeling better soon. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I hope you're feeling better. I hate it when I get a cold, it always seems to lead to more these days. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!