..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, November 15, 2015

2015's Annual November Big Retreat

 Just home this afternoon from our annual "big" retreat, as opposed to our 
many small retreats throughout the year. I didn't get more done 
than the first thing on my list, but I kept busy stitching (and "un"stitching).

This flannel side are the rows for GS#1's Rag Quilt. I have one more seam to do 
to complete the assembly, then make and attach the binding, snip seams, and launder.
 Here lays the recycled jean side in rows.
 Hopefully I will get it all done in short order, because I have my Sunshine and Shadows 
 quilt top to complete before the first Bonnie Hunter Mystery clue is released.

Drum-roll please.... This is my friend Doreen's result of my Mystery I led 
a few years ago. She finished her quilt top at the retreat. 
She put a nice twist on the borders.
 Way to go Doreen!!! Love it!!!

Lastly, here is my Oak Tree forest again. I'm really pleased at the 
number of them that have started growing. Awesome!!
I shall share a few photos of all the quilty goodness from the retreat soon.

Hope you've been enjoying sunshine this past weekend 
like we have in my patch of the world.

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for France.

Myra

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Your quilts are great!!!! I did one of your mysteries a few years ago, but not that one, wondering why because it looks fantastic!

Needled Mom said...

I love the colors in that first quilt. Soooo pretty.