..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Sunday, November 1, 2015

I think I'm ready!?!

Well, I've done it! I've committed to doing "my first" Bonnie Hunter Mystery!! 


There are a few of us in my group that will tackle this BH-M as our firsts. 
We have a few gals that have done the BH-Ms for years already, and we will join them! 
Whether will all join them next year will remain to be seen...?

I've picked out some stash fabrics at home, 
but I still need to go through my scrap bins (at trailer)
 The only fabrics I'm questioning are some of what is in the "gold" pile.
Are some too light? Too yellow? Too dark?
We shall see?

Wish me luck, cause I'll be needing it! :)

Happy Stitching!

Myra

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those look beautiful so far.

MJinMichigan said...

The fabrics you chose look perfect to me. I think the light yellows/golds will work as long as they are dark enough to contrast with your neutrals,