..... QUILTING FOREVER, HOUSEWORK WHENEVER .....

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Oh the weather outside was frightful,

 But in the trailer it was quite delightful,
I had no where to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Then, there was too much snow (drifts) to get the truck to the road, but I was happily using my time sewing. First I finished Clue #3 of Bonnie's Mystery...
 Then while waiting for Clue #4 I worked on this project. The blocks are now sewn into rows. Now the rows need to be sewn. Slow and steady... Remember, these colors are out of my comfort zone... What do you think?
 I was at the trailer all week (couldn't go anywhere even if I wanted to), and then DH came to help dig me out.... 
Shovel-Scoops... Two and a half hours later, I was able to drive out of there... First winter doing my hideaway! Tis a learning experience!

I have started Clue#4, but forgot to take a photo of it before I left my haven.

Happy Stitching!

Myra

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Your Allietare blocks look great. I also really like that design of that quilt. Great idea.

Merry Christmas.